Tacoma, WA 98402
Tacoma, WA 98402
We are extremely grateful here at Brilliant Life to be in a position to help empower, inspire, and improve the quality of life for the people of our community. Below you will find the comments from some of the people we’ve been blessed to serve here. Roll over each testimonial below to see more.
The visits have been the most relaxing, spiritual and peaceful chiropractic experiences..
The visits I have had at Brilliant Life Chiropractic have been the most relaxing, spiritual and peaceful chiropractic experiences I have ever had. Knowledgeable, caring practitioners have improved my quality of life over the last several weeks by helping my body reduce painful and uncomfortable symptoms. Some symptoms have vanished completely. Definitely worth the time!- BW
- Greater overall comfort and ease.
- Peace in knowing that the things I’m doing are helping me lead a healthier life.
- Greater ease in relationships.
Coming to BLC has been the beginning of an overall shift in the paradigm of my life…
Coming to BLC has been the beginning of an overall shift in the paradigm of my life. I have opened up to new ideas and attitudes that have greatly increased the amount of joy that I get out of life and the connection that I feel with myself and others.- JM
- (Chiropractic) is a method by which I can integrate tension patterns within my body and become more connected to my innate intelligence.
- I am more aware of what my body is doing and feeling. I am more prepared to listen when it tells me what it needs.
- Better sleep.
- More pain (which is actually a good thing because I had previously simply ignored my symptoms and now I am listening to my body and trusting that it knows what it needs)
I have been very pleased with my care…
I have been very pleased with my care and have enjoyed wonderful results in the areas I was concerned (about) and had pain in. – AT
- New communication with my body
- Less pain, more flexibility, breathing deeper
- Calmer (life) atmosphere
My experience has been one of relaxing and healing…
My experience has been one of relaxing and healing of which I have not known in a chiropractic environment. Thanks. -MO
- Better sleep and less pain
(My experience has been) awesome!
(My experience has been) awesome! I’ve never felt so taken care of by any physician in my entire life. I have also never so readily recommended anything to my family and friends as I have Brilliant Life Chiropractic! -AM
- More than just a back cracker!
- More energy and more in tune with my body.
- Definitely more stable emotionally and physically
- Eating healthier, exercising more
- Enjoying life more, rolling with the punches
You are both a gift of love and healing…
You are both a gift of love and healing and light. You give a time of relaxation, of release, of integration and atonement. Thank you for being here. – KK
- (Chiropractic is) a way to align the body and integrate it so energy and healing are free to work their magic. It allows the natural inner force to heal and be strong.
- Your touch and energy and love express through you into your care.
- I am more conscious of being good to myself and cleansing and focusing more on my spiritual path.
- Ability to de-stress, sleep better, center.
- It is all combined with my intention on pursuing more of what I want in my life – your role plays a significant part. I am becoming clearer in my focus on how I want to live my life, where I want to put my energies and how I want to treat my body. Who you both are is the best part of your healing practice!
My time here has been amazing!
My time here has been amazing! It is awesome, as a farmer, to not hurt all of the time in the summer. Laelle and Paul are always so welcoming and friendly. I always look forward to coming in and seeing them. – HH
- Awesome sleep
- It (chiropractic) is a very gentle process that really helps my body.
- Sleeping better. Less tired.
- Not as much pain as usual for this time of year.
- (I have) made an important life decision that has lessened a lot of stress
- I feel more relaxed and know that my body is asking to be taken better care of (better diet, more sleep, etc.)
- I just feel better and have a better outlook. More energy. I know I can come here feeling yucky (in whatever way and for whatever reason) and I will feel better.
- I love coming in early and enjoying the peaceful surroundings and reading the interesting magazines.
I love coming to Brilliant Life!
I love coming to Brilliant Life! Paul is acute in “finding” my trouble spots and I feel an increased sense of ease and energy upon leaving here. I am amazed at how much more aware I am of what is going on in my body through Paul’s help. – KE
- I have a sense of “clearing” through my adjustments
- I am more aware of my body movement. I take care in/with the positioning of my body while at work.
- Posture is improved. Less time in feelings of discomfort.
- Overall increased emotional stability (less roller coaster).
- Sense of ease and peace about my future health.
I truly appreciate the holistic approach to chiropractic…
I truly appreciate the holistic approach to chiropractic. When I came in, I had but an inkling of the depth of care I feel in your approach and care. Very pleased indeed! – RC
Mon: 9:00am-12:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
Tue: 10:00am-12:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
Wed: 8:00am-11:30am, 3:00pm-6:30pm
Thu: 10:00am-12:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
Fri: 9:00am-12:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am-1:00pm (every other Sat.)
© Brilliant Life Chiropractic, Tacoma Chiropractor Dr. Paul Martin, D.C.