Toxins are everywhere Modern science has given us incredible boons and benefits to the way we live our lives. Plastic, for example, has saved thousands of lives with the way we deliver medical care. It’s now possible to get food across the country without going...
Symptoms are not disease Would you ever pull the fuse for the check engine light in your car? Seems like a bad idea, right? And yet people are doing that all the time throughout the country. They aren’t doing it to their cars, but they are doing it to their bodies....
What is Healthy? Looking at the way medicine views health, it’s not hard to reach the conclusion that health is when you have no symptoms. When you are pain free, that is healthy. When you don’t have a fever, that is healthy. But is it really? No Symptoms...
At this time, Chiropractors are recognized federally as being essential healthcare workers. We offer a way to help people in pain stay out of the urgent care centers and emergency rooms that could become overcrowded right now. That’s always a good thing!
During the two weeks we were closed to all but emergency patients, we’ve changed our procedures to ensure physical distancing in our community and are implementing the following precautionary measures.
1) The doctors will be seeing only one person at a time for shorter appointment times.
2) Families may come together.
3) We will be disinfecting the tables between each and every appointment.
4) We will be cleaning the office on an hourly basis, including commonly touched areas like handles and table tops.
5) DO NOT come to the office if you are experiencing (or have experienced up to 5 days prior to the day of) a fever, cough, have difficulty breathing, or have come into contact with someone who tested positive for corona virus.
6) PLEASE arrive ON TIME for your appointment. Given the shortened appointment times, we have even less flexibility than we would otherwise, and if you are five minutes late, we may have to reschedule.
7) Masks are available upon request.
8) Every patient must fill out a quick survey regarding their status before each and every appointment. It will be sent by email the day of your appointment.
9) We will be taking the temperature of every patient during every appointment.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult and constantly changing times. If you would prefer to stay home during this time, we totally understand. Please feel free to contact the office at 253-383-0577 if you have any questions or concerns.
For information about how to keep yourself healthy during this time, click here.