Is health your priority? We are subjected to more stresses, of more kinds, for more of the day, at higher intensities than at any other time in our history. For example, I read on a paleo blog site that the average caveman was exposed to the same amount of particulate...
Expectations are key Recently a website I enjoy perusing looked at a pair of studies in which the results were quite empowering. The website is Stronger By Science, and it is a group of powerlifters and bodybuilders who enjoy geeking out about science as it relates to...
Exercise Demystified – A Brilliant Life Playshop Get ready! There will be a Brilliant Life Playshop coming to Brilliant Life Chiropractic in Tacoma. It will be next Wednesday, the 28th, at 7:00 pm. The address is 708 Broadway, in Tacoma, in suite 170. There is a...
I prefer not to take medication. This is due to a number of things, including a personal philosophy and also scientific facts about drugs. I believe that the body functions better without micromanaging our chemicals. Most of those chemicals also have euphemistically...
Reasons to get adjusted that have nothing to do with pain Improve your mood – I see it every single day. People are happier when they get adjusted, feel less anxious/nervous, and less depressed. There are neurochemical changes in the brain which happen almost...
At this time, Chiropractors are recognized federally as being essential healthcare workers. We offer a way to help people in pain stay out of the urgent care centers and emergency rooms that could become overcrowded right now. That’s always a good thing!
During the two weeks we were closed to all but emergency patients, we’ve changed our procedures to ensure physical distancing in our community and are implementing the following precautionary measures.
1) The doctors will be seeing only one person at a time for shorter appointment times.
2) Families may come together.
3) We will be disinfecting the tables between each and every appointment.
4) We will be cleaning the office on an hourly basis, including commonly touched areas like handles and table tops.
5) DO NOT come to the office if you are experiencing (or have experienced up to 5 days prior to the day of) a fever, cough, have difficulty breathing, or have come into contact with someone who tested positive for corona virus.
6) PLEASE arrive ON TIME for your appointment. Given the shortened appointment times, we have even less flexibility than we would otherwise, and if you are five minutes late, we may have to reschedule.
7) Masks are available upon request.
8) Every patient must fill out a quick survey regarding their status before each and every appointment. It will be sent by email the day of your appointment.
9) We will be taking the temperature of every patient during every appointment.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult and constantly changing times. If you would prefer to stay home during this time, we totally understand. Please feel free to contact the office at 253-383-0577 if you have any questions or concerns.
For information about how to keep yourself healthy during this time, click here.