Is health your priority? We are subjected to more stresses, of more kinds, for more of the day, at higher intensities than at any other time in our history. For example, I read on a paleo blog site that the average caveman was exposed to the same amount of particulate...
Where does health come from? The most common use for healthcare is to correct something when we are sick. This is based on an outdated and limited scope for what healthcare actually is. Because what is health? Health is not the absence of disease. It is the optimal...
This is a quick demo on how to do a short foot exercise that can help a lot with plantar fasciitis. A few quick things: Do this only once or twice a day Two types of exercise here: Hold for up to 30 seconds Repeat ten times Draw the ball of your foot towards the heel...
Chiropractic is NOT an alternative Chiropractic is often labeled as an alternative healthcare, or alternative medicine. But it’s not an alternative to anything! The art of the Chiropractor is its own, unique, effective discipline, designed to help you function at your...
Babies and Kids You’ve heard me talk about adjusting pregnant women recently, and that’s super important. But what about those little bundles of joy after they are born? Do we just leave them to the wolves? No! Of course not. Chiropractic care is very important for...
At this time, Chiropractors are recognized federally as being essential healthcare workers. We offer a way to help people in pain stay out of the urgent care centers and emergency rooms that could become overcrowded right now. That’s always a good thing!
During the two weeks we were closed to all but emergency patients, we’ve changed our procedures to ensure physical distancing in our community and are implementing the following precautionary measures.
1) The doctors will be seeing only one person at a time for shorter appointment times.
2) Families may come together.
3) We will be disinfecting the tables between each and every appointment.
4) We will be cleaning the office on an hourly basis, including commonly touched areas like handles and table tops.
5) DO NOT come to the office if you are experiencing (or have experienced up to 5 days prior to the day of) a fever, cough, have difficulty breathing, or have come into contact with someone who tested positive for corona virus.
6) PLEASE arrive ON TIME for your appointment. Given the shortened appointment times, we have even less flexibility than we would otherwise, and if you are five minutes late, we may have to reschedule.
7) Masks are available upon request.
8) Every patient must fill out a quick survey regarding their status before each and every appointment. It will be sent by email the day of your appointment.
9) We will be taking the temperature of every patient during every appointment.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult and constantly changing times. If you would prefer to stay home during this time, we totally understand. Please feel free to contact the office at 253-383-0577 if you have any questions or concerns.
For information about how to keep yourself healthy during this time, click here.