Tacoma, WA 98402
Tacoma, WA 98402
Questions to Ask Your Insurance Provider
We always encourage clients to call their insurance provider to double check the information we can see on the internet. Insurance companies don’t always keep their websites updated with accurate info. We want to make sure that there are no surprises as clients are responsible for payment anytime insurance doesn’t pay. Here are the questions you should ask your provider. Thank you!
Is Brilliant Life Chiropractic in your network? Does coverage change if BLC is not?
- Prices and coverage are usually different if we’re not in your plan’s network.
Do you need a referral from your PCM (primary care manager) or a pre-authorization?
- These are two separate things.
Do you have a co-pay and/or a co-insurance? If so, what are they?
- Co-pays are due at time of service. Co-insurance is a percentage of the allowed amount that you’ll be billed, by us, after the insurance company has sent us payment.
Do you have to meet a deductible before your insurance will start paying, and if so, how much is it?
- Your deductible is the amount you have to pay out of pocket before your insurance will begin to cover your care.
What is your out-of-pocket limit?
- You’ll stop having to pay anything, for some plans, when you’ve reached this limit for the year.
What is your visit limit?
- How many visits will your insurance cover? Some companies don’t charge you days that they didn’t cover due to your deductible. Some do charge you. Ask about this policy as well.
Mon: 9:00am-12:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
Tue: 10:00am-12:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
Wed: 8:00am-11:30am, 3:00pm-6:30pm
Thu: 10:00am-12:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
Fri: 9:00am-12:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am-1:00pm (every other Sat.)
© Brilliant Life Chiropractic, Tacoma Chiropractor Dr. Paul Martin, D.C.