Healthy is optimal function Chiropractic is a wonderful place to start when it comes to health. The allopathic model that we have today is NOT health care. It is sickness and disease care. Having had asthma diagnosed since I was 5 years old, I used medical management...
That’s how the saying goes, right? If you knew what I knew, you’d do what I do. Well, I find that’s true for Chiropractic as well. Health care providers have lots of different advice to give. It comes in many different forms, but what is often the...
It all started so poorly. I didn’t start the day with the best sleep. For some reason, I only got 3 hours of sleep that Sunday night. It annoyed me! I couldn’t figure out the reason why, so I just pushed through and angrily said I was going to go do it...
Those aches, creaks and stiffness can be viewed as a valuable feedback loop, a message from our daily taxi service or even a warning from our very best and vested friend. Many times I have witnessed immediate reversals and relaxation during a session when an area of...
At this time, Chiropractors are recognized federally as being essential healthcare workers. We offer a way to help people in pain stay out of the urgent care centers and emergency rooms that could become overcrowded right now. That’s always a good thing!
During the two weeks we were closed to all but emergency patients, we’ve changed our procedures to ensure physical distancing in our community and are implementing the following precautionary measures.
1) The doctors will be seeing only one person at a time for shorter appointment times.
2) Families may come together.
3) We will be disinfecting the tables between each and every appointment.
4) We will be cleaning the office on an hourly basis, including commonly touched areas like handles and table tops.
5) DO NOT come to the office if you are experiencing (or have experienced up to 5 days prior to the day of) a fever, cough, have difficulty breathing, or have come into contact with someone who tested positive for corona virus.
6) PLEASE arrive ON TIME for your appointment. Given the shortened appointment times, we have even less flexibility than we would otherwise, and if you are five minutes late, we may have to reschedule.
7) Masks are available upon request.
8) Every patient must fill out a quick survey regarding their status before each and every appointment. It will be sent by email the day of your appointment.
9) We will be taking the temperature of every patient during every appointment.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult and constantly changing times. If you would prefer to stay home during this time, we totally understand. Please feel free to contact the office at 253-383-0577 if you have any questions or concerns.
For information about how to keep yourself healthy during this time, click here.