Healthy is optimal function Chiropractic is a wonderful place to start when it comes to health. The allopathic model that we have today is NOT health care. It is sickness and disease care. Having had asthma diagnosed since I was 5 years old, I used medical management...
A recent study found that not exercising regularly carries with it a risk similar to that of smoking two packs of cigarettes a day. And yet, another study shows that only about 10% of Americans are getting the exercise that is recommended. In our modern world,...
Expectations are key Recently a website I enjoy perusing looked at a pair of studies in which the results were quite empowering. The website is Stronger By Science, and it is a group of powerlifters and bodybuilders who enjoy geeking out about science as it relates to...
Fitness, yay! As many of you know, I am a fitness enthusiast. For me, it is an essential part of health and what makes me happy in my day to day. I get up at 4:40 am Monday through Friday in order to go through my routine of exercise. I get to the gym before any one...
At this time, Chiropractors are recognized federally as being essential healthcare workers. We offer a way to help people in pain stay out of the urgent care centers and emergency rooms that could become overcrowded right now. That’s always a good thing!
During the two weeks we were closed to all but emergency patients, we’ve changed our procedures to ensure physical distancing in our community and are implementing the following precautionary measures.
1) The doctors will be seeing only one person at a time for shorter appointment times.
2) Families may come together.
3) We will be disinfecting the tables between each and every appointment.
4) We will be cleaning the office on an hourly basis, including commonly touched areas like handles and table tops.
5) DO NOT come to the office if you are experiencing (or have experienced up to 5 days prior to the day of) a fever, cough, have difficulty breathing, or have come into contact with someone who tested positive for corona virus.
6) PLEASE arrive ON TIME for your appointment. Given the shortened appointment times, we have even less flexibility than we would otherwise, and if you are five minutes late, we may have to reschedule.
7) Masks are available upon request.
8) Every patient must fill out a quick survey regarding their status before each and every appointment. It will be sent by email the day of your appointment.
9) We will be taking the temperature of every patient during every appointment.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult and constantly changing times. If you would prefer to stay home during this time, we totally understand. Please feel free to contact the office at 253-383-0577 if you have any questions or concerns.
For information about how to keep yourself healthy during this time, click here.