This is a quick demo on how to do a short foot exercise that can help a lot with plantar fasciitis.
A few quick things:
- Do this only once or twice a day
- Two types of exercise here:
- Hold for up to 30 seconds
- Repeat ten times
- Draw the ball of your foot towards the heel
- Don’t curl the toes up or under, try to slide them along the ground.
- Stop if it hurts too much
- You might get sore, that’s ok. Don’t overdo it.
Your feet are important, especially on beautiful days here in Tacoma where you want to walk outside for once! Make sure you take care of them.
Getting your foot adjusted can also help, and give you other benefits as well